JellyPages.com

Friday, January 20, 2012

im sad but im happy

what is today post about?????  erm...lately i was so lazy to update my blog bacause not so many interesting story happened in my life...

but that day.. i don't remember.. actually i keep update my status at fb about forgetting him..after severl days..maybe he could not hold his anger he just texting me on my hp and saying that if i really want him to let me go... of course i want him to let me go when i found that he made me felt sick of his attitude...  im really sick of him actually during this one and half month... so bored of him...

my friends actually congratulate me because of my decision... hahaha..i know they didn't like him before this... so im sad because me and him had knew for such a long time and im happy because im single...

im very addicted to sj.. bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment