JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

scolded by my abg kesayangan

The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.


that is the last sentence from him for me... ok..abg kesayangan ni bkn yg selalu cerita..ni yg x pernah cerita... he want me to forget about my love... uwaa.... i didn't want...but have to because i had being scolded by him... cian nyer aku...


i really appreciate what he had done to me... he had realise me about my love... ok..but poor to him because the girl he loved didn't love him.. so sorry bro....


realising something didn't make my heart change... my feeling towards my love is the same... but i will try to follow ur advice as i want to have a better life....


so i also want you to forget that girl as she is not worth it to you.... lastly..lots of love from ur sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment