JellyPages.com

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Wedding Day

wah....berdebarnyer.......  alallalaal.... cepatla habis majlis nie... adui..pengantin lelaki nie.. asyik tangguh jer...

nak taw x sape bakal husband tersayang ekin?????

well...my new husband nyer name mane leh reveal... i will marry him on the 14 of November 2011.... no delay.. i will marry him at 8.00 am.. so early right.... well...name pun x sabar dah... hahahahha... the majlis will be held around 3 weeks... wow..so lame... hahahha.. y ha???  thats because... my husband name is SPM... i had registerad our marriage for about 7 months ago.... la menyer.. tp i will say i do on the 14/11/11...

well.........thats the true facts... of coz im not marrying a guy but 9 papers ok..... 

im counting the day.. today is the 6/11/11... so till 8 days to my wedding days...  wish me luck guys....

tatattata...

3 comments:

  1. cool gila :) all the best spm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the for ur SPM sis..
    wish u luck n may you get 9A+ in ur SPM okey..
    I know you can..love u so much la..

    ReplyDelete